A part of all you earn is yours to keep.
The Richest Man In Babylon is a book I pick up from the tampines regional library. I had heard nice reviews about this book but haven’t got the chance to read it.
The book indeed contains much financial wisdom, even though it was written so so long ago, it very much applies in todays world.
It contains the very basic of wealth management which will benefit everyone.
Enjoy the video book below I found from Google Video.
Seven Cures for a Lean Purse
- The First Cure: Start thy purse to fattening
- The Second Cure: Control thy expenditures
- The Third Cure: Make thy Gold Multiply
- The Fourth Cure: Guard thy treasure from loss
- The Fifth Cure: Make of thy dwelling a Profitable Investment
- The Sixth Cure: Insure a Future Income
- The Seventh Cure: Increase thy Ability to Earn